DC Data Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The DC Data Snowboard Jacket's plaid fabric is just the first of many style features that make it so popular. This women's snowboarding favorite has a relaxed fit that's not too baggy, a snap-over top collar, and all the features you need for a great ride. The Data Jacket comes stock with taped seams, a powder skirt, and venting.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable ECOTEX fabric
- Insulation: 60g poly fill insulation
- Standard fit is roomy but not baggy
- Shorter cut for more versatile wear
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm venting opens to release excess heat
- Media pocket for your music
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this have a zipper "
1 Answers |
Question by gretta on 11/7/2011 - 9:38 pm
"Yes, this does have a zipper that runs from your chin down your chest with a fabric flap that protects from water and wind."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 9:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.