DC Data Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Keep riding in the DC Womenâ€™s Data Insulated Snowboarding Jacket when everyone else runs for cover from the cold. Packed with 40 grams of synthetic insulation, you can wear the Data Jacket over a base layer on regular days and stay comfortable without loading up on layers. When the mercury drops, pull the hood over your helmet for chairlift rides and snap in the removable powder skirt to seal in heat. DC put the MP3 pocket on the Data Insulated Jacket inside the storm flap so that you can adjust the volume and change playlists without pulling down the main zipper. DC even included a facemask that you can pull out of the collar when it gets unbearably cold.
- Standard fit
- 10k ExoTex water-resistant softshell to keep you dry in light snow
- 8,000g breathability rating
- 60g synthetic insulation to seal in heat
- MP3 player pocket built into storm flap so you can access your music without unzipping your jacket
- Removable waist gaiter makes the jacket solid on the hill and around town
- Removable facemask that stuffs into pouch
- Fully taped seams to seal out water
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.