DC Appi Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The DC Appi Snowboard Jacket fits a little shorter than some of their other jackets, making it even more versatile for off-the-snow wear. Instead of having to buy multiple jackets, the Appi Jacket has everything you need. There are features like a powder skirt and taped seams for riding, and there's waterproofing and insulation for every day. The functional elements of a good snowboarding jacket are here, but it is the DC Appi Jacket's fantastic fit and style that make it so desirable for everything else.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable ECOTEX fabric
- Insulation: 40g poly fill insulation
- Standard fit is roomy but not baggy
- Shorter cut for more versatile wear
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm venting opens to release excess heat
- Media pocket for your music
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the length of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by lbw on 11/26/2011 - 4:19 pm
"This jacket rest below the hips about 27"."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2011 - 11:07 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.