DC Amo Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Hit the park every night in the DC Amo Snowboard Jacket. This tri-color classic has a mid-weight insulation for taking the chill out of the air, but it doesn't overheat you when you have to hike a few laps. The Amo Jacket is stocked with lots of pockets and a relaxed fit that are good for both riding and everyday.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5 Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable ECOTEX fabric
- Insulation: 60g poly fill insulation
- Standard fit is roomy but not overly baggy
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Wrist gaiter fits with gloves to keep out snow
- Venting to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Waist gaiter powder skirt attaches to DC pants to keep snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! Which is insulation type (gm) of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by tanek7 on 10/17/2011 - 10:39 am
"There is about 30grams of poly insulation. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2011 - 10:42 am
"is this a mens size or youth"
1 Answers |
Question by leia on 10/29/2011 - 11:16 am
"This is a men's jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 10:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.