DC Amo Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Hit the park every night in the DC Amo Snowboard Jacket. This tri-color classic has a mid-weight insulation for taking the chill out of the air, but it doesn't overheat you when you have to hike a few laps. The Amo Jacket is stocked with lots of pockets and a relaxed fit that are good for both riding and everyday.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5 Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable ECOTEX fabric
- Insulation: 60g poly fill insulation
- Standard fit is roomy but not overly baggy
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Wrist gaiter fits with gloves to keep out snow
- Venting to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Waist gaiter powder skirt attaches to DC pants to keep snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! Which is insulation type (gm) of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by tanek7 on 10/17/2011 - 10:39 am
"There is about 30grams of poly insulation. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2011 - 10:42 am
"is this a mens size or youth"
1 Answers |
Question by leia on 10/29/2011 - 11:16 am
"This is a men's jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 10:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.