Dalbello Voodoo Ski Boot (Men's)
The Dalbello Voodoo Ski Boot is an all-mountain/terrain park boot with versatile features. The flex is stiff enough for support, but soft enough for easy tricks. The wider last offers comfort for those who don't like narrow boots. A shock-absorbing system in the heel and foot of the boot will keep your feet fresh for the next day. Dalbelloâ€™s adjustable flex is just another added bonus with the Voodoo.
- Flex Rating: 90
- Last Width: 103mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- Mid-stiff flex for support and comfort
- Adjustable Flex lets you adjust the feel
- Shock Absorbing System for impact reduction
- dbHylite shell is super light and durable
- Bi-Injected Frame technology for smooth flex
- Hyperband Freeflex cuff provides snug boot top closure with no shin bang
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention buckle minimizes foot sliding
- Three buckle system for ease of use and snug fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The Dalbello VooDoo Boot picture on your website is the 2013 boot, but your description seems to be for the 2014. Can you tell me which one you are selling?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jeff on 11/26/2013 - 10:31 pm
"This is the 2013 boot. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2013 - 9:21 am
"I currently ski the Krypton three buckle and want a similar boot. These all look like a lower flex boot than what I'm on. Do you have anything comperable?"
1 Answers |
Question by kim on 3/26/2014 - 10:37 am
"The Dalbello Krypton that I am seeing has a last of 98mm and a flex of 110. This is completely different from the boot you are looking at. A 98 last is pretty narrow and the flex of 110 is for more of an advanced rider. I would recommend you check out the Nordica Hell N Back H2 Ski Boot, Tecnica Cochise 110 Ski Boot, or the Atomic Burner 110 Ski Boot!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/26/2014 - 12:44 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.