Dalbello Viper 8 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Dalbello Viper 8 Ski Boot is designed to give advancing skiers the support and response they need to improve their skills. The shell has a new tri-injected shell for better wrap around the leg. With better wrap and a heat-moldable liner that gives you a custom fit, the Viper 8 provides great response and power.
- Flex Rating: 90
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- 3 different density shell materials for power and flex
- Tri-injected overlapping PU shell for good wrap
- True_Balance Stance encourages proper alignment
- Adjustable-height cuff spoiler for custom fit to your leg
- Microadjustable F-700 ALU buckles
- Shaft alignment lets you get a natural, aligned stance
- Anatomical 4-Fit technology for comfortable fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size would a men's size 10 be in this boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bonny on 2/15/2013 - 12:00 pm
"You should really have a professional fitting to find out exactly what size you would take in this boot (as it can vary by boot/brand). Roughly, a men's size 10 is going to be approx size 28."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/15/2013 - 3:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.