Dalbello Viper 10 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Dalbello Viper 10 Ski Boot provides added support for skiers with advancing skills. The flex on the Viper 10 is a responsive 100, so when you initiate turns and movements the ski reacts quickly without a lot of play. A new shell design wraps the foot more anatomically correct and delivers a close fit that's still comfortable. The liner in the Viper 10 is heat moldable so as you wear the boot the liner will perfectly conform to your foot for the best fit.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Liner: Heat moldable TruFit liner
- P.E. transparent shell for flex and rebound
- Contour 4 Fit inner boot focused on 4 critical zones of fit
- 3D Power Frame 3-piece shell for natural flex
- True Balance Stance keeps weight balanced over ski
- Adjustable cuff spoiler for comfortable fit
- Micro-adjustable buckles for dialing in the cinch
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.