The Dalbello Raya 8 Ski Boot blends comfort and performance for intermediate skiers. The flex is mid-stiff for the support you need at higher speeds without sacrificing the comfort you need to make it through the whole day. Everything about the Raya 8 is women-specific meaning it will have a better, more natural fit with your leg which makes for an overall more comfortable experience. The liner is specially made to keep your feet warm, and the cuff is lower preventing pressure points that cut off circulation.
- Flex rating: 75
- Last: 103mm
- TruFit Sport Lady liner for more warmth and comfort
- Easy-entry fabrics encourage an easy slide in/ out
- Cabrio 3-piece design allows boot to flex without bunching
- Moldable liner conforms to your foot shape
- Strong ALU micro-adjustable buckles
- Canting for proper alignment
- Lightweight for less leg fatigue
- Ramp Angle Inclinator raises your ankle and keeps your weight forward
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.