Dalbello takes your skiing to the next level with the Raya 10 Ski Boots. These women's boots have a stiffer flex giving advancing intermediates the support they need to take on a variety of terrain. The entire design is women-specific so you get a lower cuff, warmer liner, and specific support and stretch zones that meet your specific needs. Dalbello is known for comfortable boots so give them a try and see just how pleasant long days in the snow can be.
- Flex rating: 85
- Last: 103mm
- TruFit Sport Lady liner for more warmth and comfort
- Easy-entry fabrics encourage an easy slide in/ out
- Cabrio 3-piece design allows boot to flex without bunching
- Moldable liner conforms to your foot shape
- Strong ALU micro-adjustable buckles
- Canting for proper alignment
- Lightweight for less leg fatigue
- Ramp Angle Inclinator raises your ankle and keeps your weight forward
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I love these boots, I have been skiing for 25+ years and these are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. I have bunions on both feet and I can ski with these boots and my arch supports for hours with no pain, very comfortable. I wear a size 8 to 7 1/2 shoe and I ordered a 24.5 boot, and it is perfect. :)