Dalbello Menace 2 Ski Boot (Little Boys')
The Dalbello Menace 2 Ski Boots give kids a comfortable, warm ride, and a freeride style that's as cool as their big brother's. Polytec Lite shell material is lightweight so little legs don't get fatigued, and a 2-buckle closure makes it easier for kids to start putting their boots on by themselves. The flex on the Menace 2 Ski Boots is softer so that lighter riders can turn their skis, and Dalbello's Super Comfort fit makes these some of the most comfortable kids' ski boots around.
- Flex: Soft for lighter skiers
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Super Comfort liner molds to feet for better fit
- 2-buckle closure for easy on/ off
- Light Polytec transparent material adds to the comfort
- Warm and cushy for comfort on the hill
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.