Dalbello Menace 2 Ski Boot (Little Boys')
The Dalbello Menace 2 Ski Boots give kids a comfortable, warm ride, and a freeride style that's as cool as their big brother's. Polytec Lite shell material is lightweight so little legs don't get fatigued, and a 2-buckle closure makes it easier for kids to start putting their boots on by themselves. The flex on the Menace 2 Ski Boots is softer so that lighter riders can turn their skis, and Dalbello's Super Comfort fit makes these some of the most comfortable kids' ski boots around.
- Flex: Soft for lighter skiers
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Super Comfort liner molds to feet for better fit
- 2-buckle closure for easy on/ off
- Light Polytec transparent material adds to the comfort
- Warm and cushy for comfort on the hill