Dalbello Gaia 4 Ski Boot (Junior Girls')
When she graduates from her baby ski boots into something bigger, the Dalbello Gaia 4 Ski Boot is right there to make sure she's warm, comfy, and well-supported. This girls' ski boot is made with lightweight Polytec shell material that both supports her and flexes so that she can easily turn her skis. 4-buckles means it's time for her to learn to get them on and off herself, but with Dalbello's easy ratcheting system it should be a breeze.
- Flex: Soft for lighter skiers
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Super Comfort liner molds to feet for better fit
- 4-buckle closure for easy on/ off
- Light Polytec transparent material adds to the comfort
- Warm and cushy for comfort on the hill
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where is the size chart for kids boots . My daughter is a size 4.5 what would she be in ski boots? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kristen on 7/12/2011 - 8:47 am
"A child's 4.5 would be a mondo size of 22.5."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/12/2011 - 2:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.