Dalbello Electra 8 Ski Boots (Women's)
Dalbello's Electra 8 Ski Boot is a high-performance women's boot with a stiffer flex for aggressive skiing. Comfort is not forgotten; the lady-fit liner is soft and warm and the spoiler adjusts to the shape of your leg. You can rip the whole mountain, all day, and still feel good.
- Flex rating: 85 for performance support
- Last: 101mm
- Bi-injected shell uses hard material for support, and softer material for comfort
- Actiflexors store energy behind the heel for extra power and leverage
- Canting adjustments perfectly align the leg
- Adjustable spoiler accommodates different calf dimensions
- Comfort Insole and Ulteva Foam insulate your feet
- Heat moldable Lady Fit liner accommodates women's feet to avoid pressure points and cold feet
- Microadjustable Alu buckles allow easy precise adjustment
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.