Dalbello Electra 8 Ski Boots (Women's)
Dalbello's Electra 8 Ski Boot is a high-performance women's boot with a stiffer flex for aggressive skiing. Comfort is not forgotten; the lady-fit liner is soft and warm and the spoiler adjusts to the shape of your leg. You can rip the whole mountain, all day, and still feel good.
- Flex rating: 85 for performance support
- Last: 101mm
- Bi-injected shell uses hard material for support, and softer material for comfort
- Actiflexors store energy behind the heel for extra power and leverage
- Canting adjustments perfectly align the leg
- Adjustable spoiler accommodates different calf dimensions
- Comfort Insole and Ulteva Foam insulate your feet
- Heat moldable Lady Fit liner accommodates women's feet to avoid pressure points and cold feet
- Microadjustable Alu buckles allow easy precise adjustment
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Dalbello Electra a good ski boot for women w/big calves. What other boots would be good for big calves? Thanks. Rose"
1 Answers |
Question by Rose on 4/19/2011 - 12:50 am
"The Electra 8 is a great choice! This boot can be adjusted to accommodate different calf dimensions."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/19/2011 - 9:20 am
"Should these boots be sized quite snug due to the heat moldable liners or can I allow a little room for growth?They are for my 14 year old."
1 Answers |
Question by Wil on 11/30/2011 - 1:37 pm
"Because of the heat mold-able liner feature these boots should fit quite snug. "
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2011 - 3:41 pm
"I am an intermediate skier; groomed blues and some steeper intermediate blues. Would the flex on these be too much for me? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Deborah on 3/17/2013 - 8:37 pm
"It's getting up there, I definitely wouldn't look at a boot with any higher than 85 as it may be too stiff. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 1:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.