Dalbello Boss Ski Boot (Men's)
The rebellious freestyle Dalbello Boss Ski Boot puts you in control of your skiing. The flex is adjustable so you can go between "stiff" and "stiffer" depending on your needs. The Cabrio Design uses three separate pieces to maximize comfort and energy transfer. The built in Shock Absorbing System takes the brunt of impact, protecting your legs against fatigue.
- Flex Rating: 100/110
- Last Width: 103mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- Stiff flex for aggressive support
- Adjustable flex lets you adjust the feel
- Shock Absorbing System for impact reduction
- Bi-Injected Frame Technology for smooth flex
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention buckle minimizes foot sliding
- Three buckle system for ease of use and snug fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are they good boots and are they worth the money?"
1 Answers |
Question by craige on 11/14/2013 - 9:42 pm
"This is a good boot. It will protect your feet as well and keep them from getting tired."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/15/2013 - 11:29 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.