Dalbello Boss Ski Boot (Men's)
The Dalbello Boss Ski Boot is designed for a rough ride. The buckles are metal so they're extra durable, and the heel and cuff are packed with shock-absorbing materials. The cuff is adjustable between two positions, and the hinge is set lower for better leverage over your skis. The Boss has a comfy 103mm last width, and the liner is heat-moldable to give you a close, custom fit.
- Flex Rating: 110/ 100
- Last Width: 103mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Dalbello's rider-developed R.D.P. collection
- Heat-moldable liner for the perfect fit
- Variable flex control
- Canting to align the boot with your leg
- Cabrio 3-piece design for natural flex
- Shock absorbing cuff and heel inserts dampen vibrations
- Medium-density liner with a stretch toebox
- Low-cuff hinge locks in your foot
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention for enhanced heel hold
- Microadjustable buckles dial in the fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.