Dalbello Boss Ski Boot (Men's)
Dalbello put lots of new tech in the Boss Ski Boot. Big mountain skiers will appreciate the natural flex of the 3-piece Cabrio shell, the serious shock-absorbing inserts, and the progressive Vario flex. This ski boot gives you the movement you need to hike to top, but keeps your foot locked in tight and well-supported. The lower buckle actually comes across your foot in the opposite direction, so you get the best heel-hold and support that you've ever had in a freestyle ski boot.
- Flex: Vario Flex
- Last: 103mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Liner: Trufit Performer Liner
- Dalbello's rider-developed R.D.P. collection
- Heat-moldable liner for the perfect fit
- Variable flex control
- Canting to align the boot with your leg
- Cabrio 3-piece design for natural flex
- Shock absorbing cuff and heel inserts dampen vibrations
- Medium-density liner with a stretch toebox
- Low-cuff hinge locks in your foot
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention for enhanced heel hold
- Microadjustable buckles dial in the fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.