Dalbello Boss Ski Boot (Men's)
Dalbello put lots of new tech in the Boss Ski Boot. Big mountain skiers will appreciate the natural flex of the 3-piece Cabrio shell, the serious shock-absorbing inserts, and the progressive Vario flex. This ski boot gives you the movement you need to hike to top, but keeps your foot locked in tight and well-supported. The lower buckle actually comes across your foot in the opposite direction, so you get the best heel-hold and support that you've ever had in a freestyle ski boot.
- Flex: Vario Flex
- Last: 103mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Liner: Trufit Performer Liner
- Dalbello's rider-developed R.D.P. collection
- Heat-moldable liner for the perfect fit
- Variable flex control
- Canting to align the boot with your leg
- Cabrio 3-piece design for natural flex
- Shock absorbing cuff and heel inserts dampen vibrations
- Medium-density liner with a stretch toebox
- Low-cuff hinge locks in your foot
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention for enhanced heel hold
- Microadjustable buckles dial in the fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"On the canting adjustment on the Dalbello Boss, how do you know which way to turn the adjustment screw?"
2 Answers |
Question by John on 12/6/2011 - 6:02 pm
"It is our suggestion that you take the boot and ski into to a store and have the canting done professionally. Adjusting canting is very technical and believe an associate from a ski store should help you with that adjustment."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2011 - 6:27 pm
"When you turn the knob to point the arrow up, you've got it in the neutral position."
Answer by George on 2/12/2012 - 11:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.