Dalbello Blender Ski Boots (Men's)
Dalbello's Blender Ski Boot is a technically innovative boot that gives park riders something to be thankful for. The Blender's Cabrio design uses separate pieces for the cuff, shell, and tongue so that the boot can flex easier and more naturally while still offering resistance and support where you need it. The 3-buckle design uses better placement of the center buckle to both keep your heel locked in better and reduce pressure points. The result is extra comfort and better fit, and is topped off with a HYPERBAND freeflex cuff that's wider to reduce shin bang.
- Flex Rating: Vario
- Last: 103mm
- Sublimated graphics under shell
- Cabrio design uses 3 separate pieces for better flex
- Dynalink 3-buckle design keeps heel locked inBi-Injected plastic uses different densities for support and flex
- HYPERBAND freeflex cuff is wider to prevent shin bang
- Lower hinge provides more natural flex and better leverage
- Shock absorbing cuff and heel insert
- TRUFIT Performer Custom liner molds to your specific foot shape
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.