Dalbello's Axion 9 Ski Boot offers athletic male riders some good solid support in a last width that's wide enough for human feet. A TRUFIT Sport liner is warm and padded, of course, but it's also designed anatomically so that you don't lose any of your effort to dead space in the boot. Canting, flex control, and microadjustable buckles give you all the adjustability you need to get the most out of the Axion 9 Boot.
- Flex: 90-100
- Last: 103mm
- Skill Level: Advanced to Intermediate-Advanced
- Liner: TRUFIT Sport liner
- 3-piece Cabrio design for natural flex and easy on/ off
- Durable bi-injected polyether shell
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention and a low hinge keep your heel back in place
- Microadjustable F-101 ALU buckles
- Adjustable flex depending your terrain and preference
- Canting option for a natural alignment with your leg
- Ramp Angle Inclination for good leverage over your skis
- I.Roc rockered toe for easier walking
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.