Dalbello Axion 8 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Dalbello Axion 8 Ski Boot has a slightly stiffer flex appropriate for intermediate-advanced skiers, guys who like to ski fast, or even advanced guys that need the extra last or want to go easy on the knees. The flex isn't super-stiff, but it gives you the support you need to take on the steeper terrain. The Axion 8s have an ankle inclinator which raises your ankle and puts you more forward on your skis, and a Dynalink Rearfoot Retention System that keeps your heel locked in tight making your skis that much more responsive.
- Flex rating: 80-90
- Last: 103mm
- Bi-injected plastic uses 2 different densities for great flex
- TruFit Sport liner for more warmth and comfort
- Easy-entry fabrics encourage an easy slide in/ out
- Cabrio 3-piece design allows boot to flex without bunching
- Low-hinging cuff for more natural flex
- Moldable liner conforms to your foot shape
- Strong ALU micro-adjustable buckles
- Canting for proper alignment
- Lightweight for less leg fatigue
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.