Dalbello Aspire 67 Ski Boots (Women's)
When the bottom line is being warm and comfortable you need the women's Dalbello Aspire 67 Ski Boots. Made specifically with women in mind the Aspire 67 has a lower cuff to accommodate women's calves, a softer flex to accommodate our lighter weight, and a warm liner. This is a user-friendly ski boot that promotes improving and having fun.
- Flex rating: 55
- Last: 105mm
- Supercomfort liner for more warmth and comfort
- Easy-entry fabrics encourage an easy slide in/ out
- Bi-injected plastic blends 2 different densities for a perfect flex
- Moldable liner conforms to your foot shape
- Strong ALU micro-adjustable buckles
- X-Module expandable cuff to accommodate thicker and thinner calves
- Lightweight for less leg fatigue
- Ramp Angle Inclinator raises your ankle and keeps your weight forward
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this boot fit true to size? I wear a 8 street shoe. Thanks"
2 Answers |
Question by r.wood on 1/8/2011 - 11:16 am
"You should always go true ti size. If you a looking at the mondo sizing, a size 8 will be equivalent to a 25."
Answer by snow monster (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:53 am
"You should never size up on a ski boot. Having too much room will cause blisters and pain. Always make sure you convert the sizing correctly and to ensure the right fit. for a size 8 shoe i would suggest a size 24.5"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.