Dalbello Aspire 5.9 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Dalbello Aspire 5.9 Ski Boot is a sleek-looking ski boot with all of the comfort beginner skiers are looking for. A nice, wide last keeps feet comfy, while the anatomically-correct fit gives good response. The flex on the Aspire 5.9 Boots is soft to encourage easy turns and quick progression.
- Flex: Soft for easy turning
- Last: 105mm
- Skill Level: Recreational
- Liner: Women's Super Comfort Liner
- I.Roc rockered toe for easier walking
- Women-specific ski boot design for enhanced performance
- Lightweight bi-injected shell
- Women's Super Comfort liner keeps feet warm and cozy
- 2 macro and 2 microadjustable buckles for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is flex index for this boot (dalbello nx59) ? thnk you."
1 Answers |
Question by resat kaya on 2/7/2013 - 8:25 am
"Flex ratings aren't really universal, but to give you a rough idea, I would say it's about 40-60"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2013 - 3:55 pm
"I am interested in purchasing a boot Dalbello Aspire 67 size 24.5,flex index 5. I am aware this boot is a few years old how does this boot compare and what does the 5.9 refer to thanks Margo"
1 Answers |
Question by Margo on 3/15/2013 - 11:15 pm
"This is the newer version, hence the different # (5.9), but both boots are very similar. The last and flex are the same on both. This boot has the I.Roc rockered toe and the older model does not."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 4:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.