Dalbello Aerro Havok Ski Boot (Men's)
The Dalbello Aerro Havok Ski Boot is a softer-flexing boot for beginners and intermediates. Despite its softer flex, the Aerro Havok provides good response and control over your skis. This is thanks to an anatomically-correct design, and good-fitting liner. The bi-injected shell is softer around the cuff, making it easy to get your boots on and off.
- Flex: 70
- Last Width: 105mm
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- SuperComfort lining provides cushioning and warmth
- Walk/ski feature lets you adjust the flex
- Bi-injected shell opens wide for easy on/ off
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you customize the fit
- Replaceable toe and heel pieces for long-term performance
- Expandable cuff for a custom fit around the calf
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the walk/ski mech work and is it as good as other models. Is it easy to walk? "
1 Answers |
Question by clark on 3/12/2013 - 4:45 pm
"There is a clip at the back which simply allows the boot to flex a bit more so that you are able to walk a little easier, however it's not going to adjust the boot so much that it feels like you suddenly have on a sneaker. It simply allows you to have a slightly easier time walking in the boot. The flex on this boot is not very stiff to begin with, so it's already soft and when you switch it into "walk mode" you're not going to notice that big of a difference as you may if you had on a much stiffer boot and used this same feature. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/13/2013 - 9:13 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.