Dalbello Aerro 65 Ski Boot (Men's)
Dalbello has a reputation for having some of the most comfortable ski boots around. Try the Aerro 65s and see for yourself why that is. Dalbello's Supercomfort fit uses specific fabrics and constructions to ensure that the ski boot flexes and stretches in all the right places. The Aerro 65 has a 60 flex which is soft so you can easily flex the boot without having to work too hard. This is a comfortable men's ski boot that is a definite confidence-builder.
- Flex index: 60
- Last: 105mm
- Bi-injected plastic uses 2 different densities for great flex
- Easy-entry fabrics encourage an easy slide in/ out
- X-Module cuff can be expanded for thicker or thinner calves
- Supercomfort fit blends fabrics for all-day comfort
- Moldable liner conforms to your foot shape
- Strong polycarbonate micro-adjustable buckles
- Flexy and soft for all-mountain use
- Lightweight for less leg fatigue
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.