Sick of struggling to shove a wrist guard inside your gloves? Get the Dakine Wristguard Mittens. These warm mittens have a built-in guard, to give you added protection for skiing and snowboarding. The guard is removable so you can take it out for casual wear. Of course, the Dakine Wristguard Mittens are waterproof and warmly insulated.
- Removable built-in wrist guard on back of hand and palm
- Durable nylon/polyester shell material
- DK Dry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry
- 350g/210g high-loft synthetic insulation keeps hands warm
- Soft 230g fleece lining
- Rubbertec palm for good grip
- Adjustable wrist for a secure fit
- Drawcord cuff to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These Dakine mittens are very comfortable and warm. The palm brace is comfortable however the brace that covers the top of your hand (removable) is too long and causes unnecessary irritation. Either remove the brace or trim it. The Velcro straps offer good wrist support.