Dakine Viper Gloves are lightweight but tough, with an extra-grippy silicone palm so you can grab your skis or board all day without worrying about shredding your gloves. The Weathershield Flextough corded nylon shell stretches easily, allowing for a full range of movement and a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) finish ensures that your hands won't be soaked by the end of your park session.
- Weathershield nylon repels water with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Tricot lining is lightweight and breathable
- Weatherproof Clarino synthetic suede palm is durable, yet soft
- Pre-curved finger construction for a natural fit
- Soft panels on thumb for wiping your nose on the hill
- Dakine's Warmth Index Rating (Scale of 1-5): 1, Warm