The Dakine Tour Snowboard Bag is a safe place for keeping your board both while traveling and in the off-season. This bag is fully padded so it won't succumb to trunk carnage or the wrath of airline luggage handlers. The fabric is also really durable, so it will last for many seasons. The Tour Bag is designed to hold one pair of boots and one snowboard with bindings attached. You can pack extra layers and gear in there for maximum efficiency.
- Size 157: 12" x 6" x 62" (30 x 15 x 157cm)
- Size 165: 12" x 6" x 65" (30 x 15 x 165cm)
- Size 175: 12" x 6" x 69" (30 x 15 x 175cm)
- Average Empty Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Material: 600D polyester
- Size indicates maximum length of board that will fit inside
- Fully padded to protect your gear
- Full-length zipper so you can open it wide
- Durable handles and padded shoulder straps for easy carry
- Lockable zippers to secure your stuff
- Boot pockets with exterior access
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This bag is sweet! I traveled clear across the country on multiple flights with this bag, and was able to stuff way more into it than just my board. I fit my board, boots, boarding clothes, other normal clothes, and even a few bottles of wine and other things in it. It held up great and seems like it will prove to be pretty durable. Def worth the money and I recommend it to anyone traveling with a board and needing extra storage.