Dakine Titan GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
If you ride in all kinds of weather you'll want a glove you can count on like the Dakine Titan GORE-TEXÂ® glove. This glove is made with the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane, so the outside can get really wet and your hands will still stay nice and dry. For warmth, Dakine used a high-loft synthetic insulation with different weights in the palm and fingers to maximize dexterity. The Dakine Titan Glove also comes with a removable fleece liner glove so you don't have to completely expose your skin when you need to remove your gloves.
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Nylon/ polyester shell fabric
- 140g / 280g high-loft synthetic insulation
- 150g polyester tricot lining feels soft against skin
- DWR helps to keep water droplets off the fabric for extra water-resistance
- Removable 280g stretch fleece liner glove for extra warmth and versatility
- Rubbertec palm for good grip
- Adjustable wrist for secure fit
- Long gauntlet with drawcord cinch to keep out snow
- Nose wipe panel on thumb feels soft against skin
- Back-of-hand pocket holds heater packs
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.