Dakine Thinline Snowboard Sock (Men's)
A thin snowboard sock like the Dakine Thinline Sock gives you the best fit with your boots, and still keeps you warm. The Thinline sock is made with a blend of natural Merino wool and synthetic fabrics so it breathes and wicks moisture with the best of them. Knit compression zones in the arch and calf provide extra support in these high-stress areas.
- 50% Merino/ 30% acrylic/ 17% polyester/ 3% spandex knit
- Lightweight thin profile for close fit with boots
- Shin, heel, and toe padding for comfort
- Elastic ankle support to prevent sliding down
- Reversed toe seam to prevent discomfort
- Compression zone in arch and calf for support
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What shoe size is s/m"
1 Answers |
Question by Lauren's on 8/30/2012 - 3:11 pm
"For men's socks, the size S/M is size 7-9. A M/L is size 9.5-11."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2012 - 3:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.