Dakine Tempest GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
The Dakine Tempest GORE-TEXÂ® Glove is a low-profile pipe-style glove that keeps you surprisingly warm. When the weather isn't frigid and you want extra dexterity, the Tempest Glove is a great choice. Dakine used PrimaLoft insulation which is light and thin, but very thermally efficient. Combine that with a fleece lining and you get lots of warmth. The shell material of the Tempest Glove is 4-way stretch leather, and it's backed with the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane to provide complete waterproof protection.
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- 4-way stretch nylon outer material
- 113g PrimaLoft insulation to keep in body heat
- 230g fleece/ 400g pile fleece lining for extra warmth
- DWR helps to keep water droplets off the fabric for extra water-resistance
- Touch screen-compatible leather lets you use your phone without removing your gloves
- Short cuff with velcro closure for lots of mobility
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.