The Dakine Targa GORE-TEX® Glove is a low-profile, highly-dextrous glove backed with the reliability of the GORE-TEX® membrane. The Targa Glove is made with flexible and breathable leather material, and it's insulated with a high-loft synthetic to prevent lost body heat. GORE-TEX® fabric provides complete waterproofing, even if you stick your hand in a puddle of water, and it also maintains breathability so your hands don't end up all sweaty. The cuff opens with a zipper for easy on, and then it zips closed for a snug fit that keeps out snow.
- GORE-TEX® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Nylon/ polyester/ leather outer shell
- 60g/ 220g high-loft synthetic insulation to keep in body heat
- 230g fleece/ 400g pile fleece lining for extra warmth
- DWR helps to keep water droplets off the fabric for extra water-resistance
- Nose wipe thumb panel feels soft against skin
- Short cuff with zipper closure for lots of mobility