Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The sporty Dakine Tandy Snowboard Jacket takes warmth and comfort to the next level. An outer storm flap and two-layers of chin protection block the wind, while 60g of PrimaLoft takes the bite out of the cold air. Critical seam taping combined with a Teflon® DWR finish means you’ll stay dry all day, so you can focus on the mission ahead. Zippered underarm mesh vents let you choose when to open them up to cool off or zip them closed to warm up your core.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon texture twill fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot / Brushed tricot / Taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft One® insulation
- Teflon® DWR finish causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Attached hood means you can quickly cover up in a squall
- Outer stormflap keeps out wind and driving rain
- Zippered underarm mesh vents open to cool you down
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket keeps your pass handy
- Sturdy YKK® zippers last season-after-season
- Fold-over chin protector helps keep your face from getting chapped
- Chest pocket keeps your phone or camera handy
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps the snow out of your back
- Critically taped seams seal out water from exposed seams
- Inner chin flap gives you an extra layer against the wind
- Quick-access goggle pocket for convenient storage
- Media pocket protects your tunes