Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Dakine has stuffed the Synchro Shell Snowboard Jacket with a features package like few others. The jacket lets you seal out the snow with a drawcord hem, adjustable cuffs, double wrist gaiters, and a drawcord hood. Inside the Synchro Jacket you enjoy wall-like protection from the elements thanks to 15K waterproof fabric. You also get the full spectrum of conveniences, including a mesh goggle pocket, underarm vents, a stretch powder skirt, and a safety whistle pocket.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-Layer Toray® ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta, brushed tricot, closed cell mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fully taped seams lock moisture out
- Lining wicks perspiration away from skin
- Attached hood with bonded brim for storm protection
- Attached powder skirt with Lycra seals out snow
- Front and back hood drawcord system adjusts the fit
- Water-resistant zippers prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Two-way main zipper for easy venting
- Pocket-access hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable wrists fit over gloves to keep out snow
- Double wrist gaiters add warmth and protection
- Hook inside cuffs for hanging onto gloves
- Napoleon pocket with phone tether for phone/media device
- Regular chest pocket for storage
- Zipper pass pocket holds your pass
- Underarm vents with two-way zippers for cooling
- Inner storage pocket and mesh goggle pocket for holding eyewear
- Inner pass pocket is pass holder option