Don't be the curbside traveler stuffing your personal belongings into trash bags to avoid hefty fees when your bags are too heavy. Just release the buckled canvas straps and the top half of Dakine's Split Convertible Rolling bag turns into two separate checkable bags. The Split Convertible lets you organize to your hearts content so you can hit the mountain that much faster. Retractable handle and inline skate-quality wheels ensure smooth rolling on all types of surfaces.
- 400-denier nylon dobby and 600-denier polyester construction holds up to heavy use
- 6425 cubic inch capacity means you really can throw in the kitchen sink - or just a few extras
- 32 x 17 x 13.5 inch size is roomy but not too bulky
- 2 top pockets for easy access to frequent-use items
- Urethane wheels - the type used for rollerblades - for smooth rolling on all types of surfaces
- 11 pound weight means you can pack more without paying extra airline fees
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This has to be the best suitcase I've had yet. Rolls great and has lots of storage compartments. It is two seperate bags that fasten together at six different points so there's no worry about coming apart. The bottom bag is one large compartment, the top bag has three seperate compartments, and on the top of the bag there are two pockets. The best part is the seperate compartments so you know where everything is. I traveled for ten days and stuffed it full and it weighed in at 45 pounds - well under the 50 pound max weight for airlines.