The Dakine Session 8L Hydration Backpack is a low-profile, compact choice for guys who don't like bulky packs. The built-in 2 liter reservoir gives you just enough space for your favorite beverage. Specific fleece-lined pockets for your phone and sunglasses keep them safe from your other gear. The Dakine Session Pack has a place for you to attach your helmet so you can easily keep all your gear in tow.
- Volume: 8 liters
- Dimensions: 17" x 7" x 3"
- Material: 630D nylon/70D nylon fabrics
- 2 liter hydration reservoir included to keep you hydrated
- Air Channel Ventilation in back panel to keep you cool
- Helmet carry spot lets you attach your helmet
- Fleece-lined cell phone pocket protects your phone
- Fleece sunglasses pocket protects eyewear
- Internal organizer pockets keep all your stuff convenient
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I wanted a small hydration pack for short hikes and snowshoeing. This Dakine backpack has enough storage space for a light layer and snacks. This pack is comfortable and is well made. The water bladder is easy to fill. Bite valve works good. Just what I was looking for.