Dakine Sequoia GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
The Dakine Sequoia GORE-TEXÂ® Glove can protect your hands in all kinds of weather. The durable exterior fabric is backed by the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane which can keep your hands dry even if you stick them straight into water. In fact, that's how they're tested. The Sequoia Glove is insulated with a high-loft synthetic, and Dakine used 2 different weights to keep you warm while maintaining dexterity. This women's glove includes a removable fleece liner which allows you to take off the outer glove without fully exposing your skin.
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Nylon/ polyester outer shell
- 140g/ 280g high-loft synthetic insulation to keep in body heat
- 150g tricot lining for extra warmth
- DWR helps to keep water droplets off the fabric for extra water-resistance
- Removable stretch fleece liner glove for extra warmth and versatility
- Rubbertec palm for good grip
- Nose wipe thumb panel feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuff for secure fit
- Long gauntlet with drawstring closure to keep out snow
- Back-of-hand pocket hold heater packs
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm are these gloves from 1 to 10. 10 being the warmest."
1 Answers |
Question by Judy on 3/5/2013 - 10:50 am
"This glove has 140g of insulation which is a lot of insulation for a glove. It is hard to actually rate a glove on that scale but it would be on the upper end 7+. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 3:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.