Dakine Scout Glove (Men's)
The Dakine Scout Glove keeps your hands warm by keeping out the wind. When cold gusts can't get through the fabric, the insulation is able to better keep your hands warm. The Scout Glove has 2 different weights of insulation to provide warmth while still allowing dexterity. There's also a removable fleece liner that you can wear under your gloves so you don't have to fully expose your skin to the elements when you need to use your fingers.
- Waterproof and windproof to protect hands from the elements
- Nylon/ polyester shell fabric
- 140g / 280g high-loft synthetic insulation
- 150g polyester tricot lining feels soft against skin
- DWR helps to keep water droplets off the fabric for extra water-resistance
- Removable stretch fleece liner glove for extra warmth and versatility
- Rubbertec palm for good grip
- Adjustable wrist for secure fit
- Long gauntlet with drawcord cinch to keep out snow
- Nose wipe panel on thumb feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.