Dakine Rival Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Dakine Rival Insulated Snowboard Jacket is sleek and warm. A zip-off hood means you can keep your head dry in foul weather or remove the hood to enjoy the sun. Critically taped seams with an all-over TeflonÂ® finish keep you dry and prevent cold water from wetting the fabric and stealing your warmth. PrimaLoftÂ® insulation ensures warmth and flexibility, and it's very light and low-profile so youâ€™ll be comfortable all day.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon textured fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot / Tricot / Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 60g hood and sleeves PrimaLoft OneÂ® insulation
- TeflonÂ® DWR finish causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Zip-off hood keeps your head dry
- Outer stormflap keeps out wind and driving rain
- Zippered underarm mesh vents open to cool you down
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket keeps your pass handy
- Sturdy YKKÂ® zippers last season-after-season
- Fold-over chin protector helps keep your face from getting chapped
- Critically taped seams seal out water from exposed seams
- Inner chin flap gives you an extra layer against the wind
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps the snow out of your back
- Quick-access goggle pocket for easy-access storage
- Media pocket protects your tunes
- Fold-over front pockets offer ample, secure storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have been looking everywhere online for a good slim snowboarding jacket and I cant find any really. I was wondering if maybe Dakine had some good ones? In mens small or medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nate on 10/16/2012 - 12:23 pm
"Snowboard jackets are made to be worn baggy. That is the style. You can get a Ski jacket, if you want a more slim or fitted look. The Dakine jackets are a relaxed fit. the fit may not be what you are looking for. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2012 - 4:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.