Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Dakine Rival Insulated Snowboard Jacket is sleek and warm. A zip-off hood means you can keep your head dry in foul weather or remove the hood to enjoy the sun. Critically taped seams with an all-over Teflon® finish keep you dry and prevent cold water from wetting the fabric and stealing your warmth. PrimaLoft® insulation ensures warmth and flexibility, and it's very light and low-profile so you’ll be comfortable all day.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon textured fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot / Tricot / Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 60g hood and sleeves PrimaLoft One® insulation
- Teflon® DWR finish causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Zip-off hood keeps your head dry
- Outer stormflap keeps out wind and driving rain
- Zippered underarm mesh vents open to cool you down
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket keeps your pass handy
- Sturdy YKK® zippers last season-after-season
- Fold-over chin protector helps keep your face from getting chapped
- Critically taped seams seal out water from exposed seams
- Inner chin flap gives you an extra layer against the wind
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps the snow out of your back
- Quick-access goggle pocket for easy-access storage
- Media pocket protects your tunes
- Fold-over front pockets offer ample, secure storage