Dakine Rider's Duffel 51L Bag
Getting the Dakine Rider's Duffel 51L Bag is the grown-up thing to do. It lets you keep your gear separate and organized instead of all over the trunk of your car. If you keep your snowboard boots in the tarp-lined side pockets they won't get mud all over the rest of your gear. If you wipe those tarp-lined pockets out every once in a while, they'll even stay clean and smelling fresh. The center section of the Rider's Duffel Bag is big enough to carry the rest of your gear, including spare layers and a helmet. We can't force you to always wear fresh socks, but at least with this roomy bag you'll be able to bring them along.
- Volume: 3100 cubic inches (51 liters)
- Dimensions: 22" x 11" x 11" (56 x 28 x 28cm)
- Average Empty Weight: 2 lbs
- Material: 600D polyester
- 2 side pockets keep boots separate from gear
- Tarp-lined side pockets can be easily wiped clean
- Fold-out mat that you can stand on to change out of your snowboard boots
- Large center compartment holds spare layers, tools, helmet, and other gear
- U-shaped top opens wide so you can get your helmet inside
- Padded shoulder strap and 2 handles for easy carry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.