Dakine Network Pack
Stay connected on the road with the Dakine Network Pack. This backpack is spacious, easy to organize, and easier to carry than a shoulder-style laptop bag. The Network Pack has separate compartments for both a 15" laptop and iPad, and it also allows you to separate out your documents to prevent bending.
- Volume: 1900 cubic inches (31 liters)
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 13" x 8"
- Material: Durable nylon/ polyester blend
- Padded and fleece-lined laptop pocket for 15" laptops
- Padded and fleece-lined iPad sleeve
- Document sleeve to prevent folding
- Breathable DriMeshÂ® back for comfortable carry
- Multiple other pockets to keep contents organized
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket to protect expensive eyewear
- Water bottle pocket for quick access
- Durable materials resist tearing
- PVC-free for a happy planet
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this backpack waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by Catherine on 8/10/2012 - 10:52 am
"This bag is not waterproof; most backpacks are not. The best option is to get a wet/dry bag to insert into your backpack for gear that you want to keep dry. The Dakine Point Wet/Dry Pack comes with a separate wetsuit (waterproof) pocket that you can check out!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/10/2012 - 11:07 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.