Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag
Style: 160046 LOW13
The Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag can hold your snowboard, bindings, and boots at the same time. This padded bag will protect your gear, and make it easy to travel across town or across the country. There's a full-length zipper so the bag opens wide for easy access. Pull handles on each end and urethane wheels make it easy to pull behind you.
- Holds 1 snowboard with bindings attached plus 1 pair boots
- Available is 157cm and 165cm sizes
- Durable 600D polyester fabric
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 67" (size 157cm) / 12" x 6" x 70" (size 165cm)
- Empty Weight: 7 lbs
- Full-length zipper for easy access
- Zippered exterior pockets hold boots
- Urethane wheels allow you to roll it behind you
- Pull handles on each end
- Padded to protect your gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would this fit a snowboard size 159?"
1 Answers |
Question by Roro on 2/18/2014 - 12:20 am
"Yes, a 159 would fit in this bag. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 10:16 am
"If I were to go with the 157 would a 158 fit in the bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by ryan on 2/25/2014 - 9:34 pm
"The board would probably just fit, however, we would not recommend trying to stuff your board into that size bag. It wouldn't have any protection from getting damaged during travel. I would recommend you go with the next size up so that you can stuff some hoodies or towels in the bag to help protect your board. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/19/2014 - 1:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.