The Dakine Low Roller snowboard bag gets the job done with padded board protection, boot pockets, and high-quality wheels. Exterior access to the boot pocket makes it easy to retrieve gear on the go. And the urethane wheels are dependable, trip after trip.
- 12" x 6" x 65"
- Fully padded to protect your gear
- Exterior access to interior boot pockets
- Urethane wheels are durable and roll easily
- Dual carry handles so you can pull the bad from either end
- Locking zipper cars
- Full-length two-way zipper
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have 166mm Solomon X10 skis. They fit into the 175mm snowboard bag perfectly. I am also able to put poles, helment & boots in the the bag. Weight so far 37lbs. Still room for a little more (13 lbs more). Have to travel light these days. Bag a good option for skis!