Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag
The Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag makes it easy to cart your board through the airport, to the hotel, and up to the mountain. This is a wheeled board bag so you can pack it up and pull it behind you. The Low Roller is fully padded to protect your gear, and it's designed to accommodate one board with bindings attached and a pair of boots. There's also plenty of room to pack in extra layers and gear so you can free up space in your suitcase.
- Size 157: 12" x 6" x 67" (30 x 15 x 170cm)
- Size 165: 12" x 6" x 70" (30 x 15 x 178cm)
- Size 175: 12" x 6" x 74" (30 x 15 x 188cm)
- Average Empty Weight: 7 lbs
- Material: 600D polyester
- Size indicates maximum length of board that will fit inside
- Fully padded to protect your gear
- 2-way zipper run the full length so you can open it wide
- Urethane wheels and durable handles let you pull the bag
- Lockable zippers to secure your stuff
- Boot pockets with exterior access
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi there...a 157 bag..will be ok for a 157 board, and put bindin and boots?"
1 Answers |
Question by diego on 3/8/2013 - 10:32 am
"A 157 would be a perfect fit for you. If you wanted to protect your board even more you could go for the next size up so that you can stuff some clothes or towels in the bag to help give you some more protection. All of your gear will fit into the bag."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/8/2013 - 11:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.