Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
For years, Dakine has covered your hands and muled your gear; now it covers your whole body. The Dakine Ledge Shell Snowboard Jacket has a long list of features that includes 10K fabric, an adjustable, brimmed hood, underarm vents, a media pocket, and a zippered pass pocket. Like Dakine’s gloves and backpacks, the Ledge will keep you prepared for whatever the mountain tosses you.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer shell fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta, brushed tricot, closed cell mesh
- Insulation: Non-Insulated Shell
- Critically taped seams shore prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Lining wicks perspiration away from skin
- Attached hood with bonded brim adds storm protection
- Stretch powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Front and back hood drawcord adjusts fit
- Water-resistant zippers prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Two-way main zipper for quick venting
- Pocket-access hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Napoleon pocket for phone/media device
- Zipper pass pocket holds your pass
- Underarm vents for cooling