8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
What you get with the Dakine Nadya Insulated Snowboard Pant is reliable warmth and moisture protection. The Nadya Pant has PrimaLoft insulation, which is one of the highest-quality synthetics available. It's incredibly light, but also very warm. 15K Toray waterproofing provides reliable protection. The Nadya Pant is packed with all the convenient extras you need like an adjustable waistband, brushed tricot inner waist, and vents.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L Toray® textured fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- DWR coating repels moisture
- Brushed tricot lining feels soft where it touches the skin
- Inner waistband adjuster for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters with hooks fit over boots to keep out snow
- Inner leg vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Inner leg reinforcement for extra durability
- 1 zippered thigh and 2 zippered waist pockets
- Durable YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this pants for my daughter, and she usually wears a Medium size. But somehow most of the snow pants fit one size smaller. I decided to buy the size Large and they fit my daughter perfect. The only dislike I have about this pants and that they cannot be put in the dryer after washing it.
Fit great, very comfortable and flexible. Love my Dakine Nadya Insulated Snowboard Pants!