Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A split-toned jacket with solid technology, the Dakine Fuse Shell Snowboard Jacket gives you confidence in all conditions. The fully taped 10K waterproof-breathable fabric protects you from the elements. Cinches at the head, hem, and cuffs block out the elements, leaving you dry and warm underneath. Goggle, pass, gadget and general pockets arm you for a long day in the mountains. Underarm vents bring the breeze on warm days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta, brushed tricot, closed cell mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fully taped seams lock moisture out
- Lining wicks perspiration away from skin
- Attached hood with bonded brim adds storm protection
- Attached powder skirt with Lycra seals out snow
- Front and back hood drawcord system adjusts fit
- Outer storm flap closes over zipper
- Water-resistant zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- Two-way main zipper for quick venting
- Pocket-access hem drawcord cinches fit
- Adjustable cuffs fit over jacket to keep out snow
- Napolean pocket for phone/media device
- Regular chest pocket for storage
- Zipper pass pocket holds your pass
- Underarm vents with two-way zippers for cooling
- Mesh goggle pocket for keeping your eyewear safely tucked