Dakine Fall Line Double Ski Bag
The Dakine Fall Line Double Ski Bag gives you options for packing your gear. This roomy bag can either carry two pair of skis and poles, or one set of skis and poles and a pair of ski boots. For longer trips you can bring a separate boot bag and 2 pair of skis, and for shorter trips you can skip the separate bag and put everything in here. The Fall Line Double is fully padded so it will protect all your gear. Urethane wheels and handles on the end make it easy to pull behind you.
- Holds either 2 pair of skis/poles or 1 pair skis/poles plus 1 pair ski boots
- Durable 600D polyester material
- Dimensions: 12" x 6.5" x 74" (size 175cm) / 12" x 6.5" x 80" (size 190cm)
- Empty Weight: 8 lbs
- Urethane wheels and pull handles for easy rolling
- Fully padded to protect gear
- Full-length zipper opens wide for easy access
- Exterior pockets for ski boots
- Note: Lay single pair of skis side by side to fit boots in outside pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this bag have straps to keep the skis separate inside the bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 1/16/2015 - 4:55 pm
"It has pockets to keep the skis separate from the boots."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2015 - 2:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.