Dakine Endor Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
What's cool about the Dakine Endor Snowboard Pant is its insulation. Dakine used PrimaLoft in the seat and knees which provides a ton of warmth, but is so light you almost literally can't feel it. As soon as you put the Endor Pant on you'll be amazed at how comfortable you feel and how much freedom of movement you have. By just putting insulation in the seat and knees they also maximize breathability. You can ride harder and faster in the Endor Pant and stay comfortable the whole way.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Nylon textured 2L fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot and taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft insulation in seat and knees
- Teflon® DWR causes water to bead up so it doesn't wet the fabric
- Articulated design for natural fit and free movement
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced inner legs for durability
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Two big side cargo pockets for holding gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"my son is 14...I need to know if size S would be waist 28-30 and long 30-32? "
1 Answers |
Question by neil on 2/25/2013 - 8:23 am
"The size small for this pant measures to be 30-32 inch waist and a 31 inch inseam. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2013 - 4:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.