Dakine Element Mittens (Men's)
Insulated Dakine Element Mittens are exceptionally warm, and feature a removable pipe glove that gives you three hand-warming options in one. Use the mitt with the pipe glove for a super-insulated mitten. Use just the pipe glove for days you decide to stick to the park and don't want to overheat. This fully functional pipe glove is water repellent and breathable with a durable, soft palm of Clarino synthetic suede. Or, use the mitt without the pipe glove liner for a waterproof shell that you can use as temperatures warm up and the snow gets wet. Get more from your mittens.
- Weathershield nylon shell is water repellent and breathable
- Hipora waterproof inserts seal out moisture
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Thermoloft insulation is warm, yet breathable
- Extended cuff has a one-hand cinch gauntlet to seal out wind and snow
- Pipe glove shell is made of a Weathershield Flextough corded nylon
- Pipe glove has a weatherproof Clarino Synthetic Suede Palm
- Dakine's Warmth Index Rating (Scale of 1-5): 4, Very Warm
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.