Dakine Element Mitt (Men's)
With Dakineâ€™s Element Mitt you get a warm mitten and a pipe glove too for a 3-in-1 construction. With a fully insulated and DWR treated outer mitten shell and removable pipe glove inside you can stay warm when youâ€™re cruising, or wear just the pipe glove for extra dexterity when youâ€™re hiking the pipe, loading up your gear, or grabbing a cold steering wheel. With so many layers of high quality fabrics to trap in body heat and lock out moisture, the Dakine Element Mitten has great versatility whether you are braving below-zero temps or closing out the season.
- DWR provides a first line of defense from unwanted moisture
- Rubbertec palm construction for extra durability and grip
- 170g High-Loft insulation keeps you warm in the wettest conditions
- HiporaÂ® waterproof fabric locks unwanted moisture out
- 230g fleece lining to trap warmth close to the skin
- Stretch nylon and Clarino synthetic suede pipe glove insert
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at the cuff for convenient accessibility
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.