Dakine Element Glove (Men's)
The Dakine Element Glove is the one glove you need for every day on the mountain and every task off the mountain as well. This waterproof ski and boarding glove comes with a removable pipe glove that's great for when you need extra dexterity in the park, when it's not quite so cold, or when you need to load up your gear and drive home. The Element is pre-curved, of course, for excellent dexterity and features a warm insulation so your fingers will always be toasty.
- HiporaÂ® waterproof fabric
- 140g/280g Thermoloft insulation
- Grippy Rubber-tec palm
- Removable corded nylon pipe glove
- Weathershield fabric keeps wetness and wind at bay
- Precurved construction for better dexterity
- Soft tricot lining
- Gauntlet cinch closes cuff to keep out snow
- Pipe glove has Clarino synthetic suede palm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.