Dakine Crossfire Gloves (Men's)
When spring rolls around after a long season and you think you might be getting bored on the snow, Dakine Crossfire Gloves come to the rescue to keep things interesting. The Crossfire's built to offer just enough weather protection and more than enough style. The Weathershield shell is treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry, and a tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin. Spring just got a whole lot more fun.
- Weathershield nylon shell repels moisture with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Tricot cining provides lightweight moisture management
- Pre-Curved finger construction for a natural fit
- Weatherproof Clarino synthetic suede palm is durable, yet soft
- Soft panels on the thumb let you wipe your nose on the hill
- Dakine's Warmth Index Rating (Scale of 1-5): 2, Warm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"scale of warmth 1-5 which is warmest 1 or 5?"
1 Answers |
Question by tori on 12/21/2010 - 3:38 pm
"The greater the number the highest warmth rating."
Answer by Snowflake (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.